Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

torsdag 29 april 2010

Quest for the truth about claims about Mandela

I’ve pretty long wondered if it’s true that prophet-saint Nelson Mandela really sings about killings whites or white farmers on this video.



It’s sung in an African language, so if you’re not familiar with it, you risk making a fool of yourself, by believing that he - Mandela - really does sing that.

Maybe he's singing I love coffee, I love tea, I love the java java and it loves me.



Somehow it’s strange that no MSM-journalist has bothered to debunk the claim that Mandela sings about killing whites.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Kommentarer med innehåll som strider mot god netikett samt svensk- och EU-lag kommer inte att publiceras.

Likaledes ber jag om överseende med dröjsmål att publicera på grund av tidsbrist.

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.